Small and medium-sized businesses are the backbone of California's economy; and their success is crucial to that of California. Without the dedication and efforts of the countless entrepreneurs in this state, California would not have the third largest economy in the world today. Unfortunately, starting a business can be overwhelming and burdensome, especially when one lacks the experience and legal knowledge necessary to properly structure the business entity in compliance with state and federal laws. TWM Legal has represented clients in the formation of all sorts of business entities. Whether you are looking to form a corporation (including S-Corp), Limited Liability Company (LLC), or a General or Limited Partnership, TWM Legal is here to help!
Not sure what business entity is right for you? Fill out our contact form for a free consultation with an attorney that may explain to you the benefits and drawbacks of each type.
ENTITY FORMATION PACKAGE
TWM Legal offers comprehensive and affordable entity formation packages that are drafted specifically for you and customized for your new business. Each Entity Formation Package, whether it is a Corporation, LLC, or Partnership, includes all of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation / Articles of Formation
- Corporate Bylaws** / Operating Agreement
- Federal IRS Registration and EIN Assignment
- Federal and State Tax Status Election (as required)
- Pre-Formatted Meeting Minutes for First Meeting of Directors (as required)
- State Department Filing
- Custom Operating Manual & Information Pamphlet (great reference for new business owners)
- Registration of Fictitious Business Name (as required)
** NOTE - Customized Shareholder Agreements may be required beyond Corporate Bylaws to accomplish intended goals. Such services are additional and must be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
TOTAL COST: only $3,995!
IMAGE PROTECTION PACKAGE
Protecting the image and goodwill is paramount in the long-term success of your business. TWM Legal offers an Image Protection Package which includes each of the following services:
- Advice on Proposed Entity Name and Slogan
- Preliminary Trademark and Service Mark Search and Evaluation at both State and Federal Level
- Drafting of Custom Class ID (as needed)
- Complete Application for Trademark and/or Service Mark with USPTO (includes one Class ID - additional classes $450 each)
- Continued support through TM prosecution available at an additional rate.
TOTAL COST: only $1,295!
EMPLOYER STARTER PACKAGE
One of the biggest mistakes a new business owner can make is failing to implement comprehensive written employment contracts with each new employee. Additionally, failing to establish a clear code of acceptable employee conduct may result in employment actions liabilities. With the Employer Starter Package, each of the following is included:
- Two (2) Custom Drafted Employee and/or Sub-Contractor Employment Contracts Tailored for Your Business and Industry
- Comprehensive Employee Manual Drafted Around Your Business Structure and Operation
- Additional Employer-Employee Agreements Available at an Additional Cost
TOTAL COST: only $1,595!
CALOSHA PREVENTION PACKAGE
There have been more businesses crippled by harsh CalOSHA violations today than there has been in the history of the Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH). Why? One of the main reasons is a lack of knowledge and awareness of the safety regulations applicable to the industry of a business. Each of the following is included with the CalOSHA Defense Package:
- Individual consultation outlining the law and explaining the particular regulations applicable to your industry.
- Injury Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP) tailored around your business
- Heat Injury Prevention Plan (HIPP)
- CalOSHA required posters, warnings, and disclosure for the business break-room or common area
- Employer Reference Manual
TOTAL COST: only $1,495!