CRE Services That Go Above & Beyond
(BRE # 01977991)
ANY COMMERCIAL BROKER WILL PROVIDE TO YOU BASIC SERVICES TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS, WHETHER IT BE THROUGH TENANT REPRESENTATION OR LANDLORD MARKETING AND SALES. BASIC REAL ESTATE SERVICES USUALLY INCLUDE:
- Market Research and Alternatives
- Local Listings
- Hold or Sell Analysis
- Base Rent and Additional Expenses
- Parking Availability and Expenses
- Building Amenities and Commentary
- Maps Showing Building and Business Locations
- Space Plans Showing Layout and Locations of Building Space
- Touring Buildings. Your broker should take you on a comprehensive tour of all appropriate spaces and should make the process easy to help you evaluate your options. Ideally, your broker should point out the benefits, not just features, of each building and space.
- Negotiate Basic Lease Terms. Brokers negotiate transactions daily and should help guide your expectations. Additionally, all brokers will send proposals to landlords and help you calculate the costs of each transaction.
However, why settle for basic real estate services when there are broader, more valuable options available to you to assist with all of your commercial real estate needs? In today's rocky economy and with real property lawsuits on the rise, it is paramount that every investor and business entity take extra care to ensure their investments are worthwhile. Land Catchers Investments® is a division of TWM Legal P.C. and offers specialty services that can be very helpful in evaluating and completing your commercial real estate transaction:
- Negotiate the Lease Document. With an experienced real estate attorney on staff, Land Catchers Investments® can review, modify, and/or draft lease agreements that may reduce your leasehold risk. As your real estate representative, Land Catchers Investments® may effectively negotiate the lease terms with the landlord or tenant, and relieve you from the time and expense involved with hiring a separate attorney to perform the discussions.
- Coordinate and Assist with Space Planning and Design. Agents of Land Catchers Investments® have experience assisting with the design of office layouts and may provide invaluable insight. Land Catchers Investments® agents can work with the architect, contractor, and interior decorator to streamline the process and raise issues that may not be seen by others.
- Ongoing Support. As your broker, Land Catchers Investments® can support you with all real estate matters that may arise over the course of a lease. Issues such as reviewing annual CAM charges (Common Area Maintenance expense), dispute resolution, subleasing, personal injury claims, insurance coverage, and disaster recovery are just some of the issues that may arise. Having an experienced litigation attorney on your side and involved from the beginning during such times can be invaluable and provide you with the peace of mind you deserve.
Land Catchers Investments® Brokers and Realtors regularly service all of the greater Sacramento area, including Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Rocklin, Ranch Cordova, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Fair Oaks, Granite Bay, Sacramento, Elk Grove, Davis, Woodland, and more!