In today's fast-paced, technologically advanced, and highly connected society, safeguarding your intellectual property rights has never been more important. Only inventors, designers, developers, and innovators who Patent, Trademark, and/or Copyright their products and processes can enforce their rights in federal court. Some key intellectual property issues in the high-tech world include:
- Misappropriation and wrongful use of trade secrets
- Unauthorized use of patented software innovations on mobile devices
- Unauthorized appropriation of software source code by software industry giants
- Infringement on biotechnology and nanotechnology patents in the name of research
- Infringement on Media and/or Marketing Licenses
In intellectual property infringement disputes, you need to work with an experienced attorney who knows the ins and outs of the law protecting property holders. It is essential that your intellectual property attorney has knowledge of the high-tech industry so he can quickly understand the nature of the infringement and accurately portray that infringement to a judge, jury, or mediator. With an on-staff Attorney-Engineer that is experienced and practiced in the high-tech telecommunications and computer industries, TWM Legal possesses the knowledge, skill, and expertise required to prosecute and litigate your intellectual property. Call us today for a free consultation or contact us online!